How to join a CRHS Sport and Forms
What is needed for participation in a CRHS Sport:
- Registration through the online FamilyID system.
- A current sports physical. A physical expires after 13 months. Please contact your physician to check the last physical date if you do not remember. Please submit physicals, sealed in an envelope, directly to the school nurse Pam Branciforte. When the physical is handed into the school nurse, instructions will be provided to families about communicating the student's clearance to the Athletic Department and/or Coach.
- Paperwork - The following agreements will now all be done online through FamilyID. A student's physical is now the only hard copy that needs to be turned in:
- CRHS Student and Parent Handbook Contract Statement
- RSD#13 Student and Parent Concussion Informed Consent Form
- CIAC Concussion Central Website and CT Task Force Video Verification Form
- RSD#13 Student and Parent Cardiac Arrest Informed Consent Statement